Friday 8 November 2013

Neo Ace New Chapter - It's a Battle in Cyberspace!

Chapter 26 of Neo Ace is now up at Wattpad

I'm pretty happy with how Neo Ace is turning out.  I finished writing Chapter 30 last weekend which was the climactic mecha battle for this first half of the story arc for Exocrisis Blue.  In Chapter 26 AI's battle for control of the General Automata Network and many of the major characters come together to secure the corporations future.

Have a read for free on Wattpad and let me know if you like it!  You can hit the Wattpad link here.  If you like it please follow me on Wattpad, Facebook or Twitter.  Also check out my books on Amazon at my publications page here. If you enjoy the reading, please leave a like or a comment as it helps to get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.