Sunday 17 November 2013

Edmonton First Snowfall and Neo Ace Revisions

Well, it looks like it is a good time to write again.  Somewhere between 10 and 20 cm of snow hit the city over the last two days and the highways were terrible.  I'm beginning the revisions for the Neo Ace now and hope to have it ready by Christmas, but we'll see how life goes for this.  I started writing Neo Ace at the end of August 2012 and it has been over a year.  I'm obviously not one of those people who have that uncontrollable urge to write, but I do a lot of business writing at work, and keep busy on the blogs too. 

Still, the story is done and I'll start the second novel in January and hope for it to be done by Christmas 2014.  I think I told a pretty good story, but we'll see how it sells and is reviewed.  The ebook market has substantially changed since I started writing fiction again three years ago.  Back then, it was the end of the boom and I managed to catch just a bit of the golden age.  Right now, my books sell one or two a month, and I'm glad to say that people have enjoyed them overall.   It is hard to get noticed now, so if you like it please leave a review.   You can have a look at the draft of Neo Ace over at Wattpad here for free.  I just posted the next chapter yesterday.

Let it snow and snow. Arena parking lot.
Plenty of snow.
No snow inside the arena, but there's ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.