Friday 1 November 2013

Lab Breach! The Raiders Are Entering The Secure Labs

Chapter 25 of Neo Ace is now up at Wattpad

Going to be another busy weekend and I have to put in some overtime at work.  Chapter 24 has the raiders breaching the final defenses at the secure labs even as our heroes try to respond.   I'm still working on chapter 30.  I want to get it right as it is a climactic showdown between two competitors in their mechs.   Only 3 more chapters to go after this one and they will not likely be as long.  I'm going to at 60, 000 words plus when I'm done.  After chapter 30 it will be all wrap up to complete this story arc a and to not leave the reader hanging even though there is a second book that will be written in the next year that will bring all the events to a big conclusion.

Have a read for free on Wattpad and let me know if you like it!  You can hit the Wattpad link here.  If you like it please follow me on Wattpad, Facebook or Twitter.  Also check out my books on Amazon at my publications page here. If you enjoy the reading, please leave a like or a comment as it helps to get the word out!

My train station is all torn up right now.  Always need to double back in one direction on another train as half the platform is closed!

Right now there is that big controversy about the Ender's Game movie and Orson Scott Card.  I can't say I like his views too much either, but his is entitled to his opinion.  I'll probably be passing on the movie myself as I rarely see flicks at the theatre anyhow, but I'll likely watch the DVD whenever it gets released.  All I can say is that more than one SF author has views I don't agree with (even Heinlein and Starship Troopers), but this one seems to have hit the big time in the crowd consciousness.  I'll bet this will sell books... doh!  By the way on November 1, Ender's Game was the #6 book on the Kindle, and #17 for sales as a paper book on Amazon.com.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.