Monday 11 November 2013

First Draft of Neo Ace Completed!

Well, today is a pretty good day.  I kind of made myself write all weekend and I managed to crank out the last three chapters of my novel Neo Ace.  Pretty happy with it at 33 chapters and 64,000 words.  It has been a real effort to get to this point, but it was something I just wanted to do.  I'm going to now polish it for a second draft and then ready it for publication on Amazon. 
Possible Neo Ace Cover
If anyone is interested, you can find my books on Amazon by hunting for me or going over to my publications page, and if you want to see what Neo Ace is all about, have a free read of the draft at Wattpad.  I'll be publishing all of the draft chapters there every week until it is done.  In 8 weeks, the publication on Amazon might happen before it finishes on Wattpad.  I'll be posting some Exocrisis Blue background material in the upcoming weeks. 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5716078-neo-ace-academy-an-exocrisis-blue-mecha-story



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.