Saturday 14 September 2013

Odin Class Mechs Used in Battle By Cadets

Chapter 18 of Neo-Ace is now up at Wattpad.  The cadets are finally training on the mechas that their PRECOG systems are designed to take full advantage of.  More of Mayumi's abilities become apparent and these new Odin class mechas are being utilized to their full potential.

Have a read for free on Wattpad and let me know if you like it!  You can hit the Wattpad link here.  If you like it please follow me on Wattpad, Facebook or Twitter.  Also check out my books on Amazon at my publications page here. 

Power Rangers Super Sentai Giant Robot Toy seen at the toy store.  All the way over here from Japan.

It's a beautiful fall afternoon and after a little yardwork I'm back to writing up Chapter 26.  I can see the end of the novel within 10 chapters!  I'm looking forward to finishing this work and beginning the detailed outline for the sequel novel where the action really heats up in a global high-stakes game.  This first novel has a solid ending though that completes the first arc.  The second arc basically builds on it, but I won't leave the reader hanging at the end of Neo-Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.