Saturday 28 September 2013

Mechas That Fly In The New Chapter of Neo Ace

Chapter 20 of Neo-Ace is now up at Wattpad
Have a read for free on Wattpad and let me know if you like it!  You can hit the Wattpad link here.  If you like it please follow me on Wattpad, Facebook or Twitter.  Also check out my books on Amazon at my publications page here. If you enjoy the reading, please leave a like or a comment as it helps to get the word out!

Everythings been a blur.  Busy days that feel like this picture.

I chose to finish off Chapter 27 this week which is a mecha chapter before flipping back to the developments happening in the GAC lab.  The action is running hot right now and it'll be like that for awhile.  A yes, the guinea pig and a little girl are going to play an important role in the next few chapters.

I bought an image over at Shutterstock and am now using it in conjunction with some line art I produced for the Neo Ace cover.  I think this will likely be the final cover image and you can see it over at Wattpad for now.

Writing Technique Note
Some people recommend pretty linear thinking for their writing.  I kind of multitask as I get bored of doing one thing all the time.  Sometimes I'm thinking about the title, the cover, or even another writing idea.  It never hurts to outline ahead either (you are prototyping).  You have to keep a focus so the work get done, but I have found that removal of risk is the best thing you can do first.  This means you should know the ending you want to write so you know what you need to do to arrive at it.  Anything that is difficult should be overcome so you know you don't have to waste time at the roadblock later or find yourself painted into a corner.  If this was a technical project that roadblock could make or break you later as you have built the wrong components or infrastructure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.