Saturday 24 August 2013

Neo Ace Chapter 15 Released. Cadets Have Time Off in Banff.

I just posted chapter 15, the customary hot springs episode if this was a Japanese anime, up at Wattpad.  I thought I would throw in a nice Rocky Mountains twist and let the story wind down a bit from the big battle in Chapter 14.  I'm hoping to crank a few extra chapter out in the next few weeks to set up for the end of the novel.  Been really busy at work and that just sucks the life out of story writing if you've been writing at work all day too.
Lake Louise in Banff National Park

I've been incorporating little slices of Alberta into the Neo-Ace story as the mecha academy is set primarily in a future version of Edmonton.  The next story that builds on it will be international in scope, but for now I've written about a future cityscape with bullet trains connecting Edmonton to Calgary, and even an updated Banff.


Have a read for free on Wattpad and let me know if you like it!  You can hit the Wattpad link here.  If you like it please follow me on Wattpad, Facebook or Twitter.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.