Monday 5 August 2013

Neo-Ace Chapter 13 Now Available At Wattpad

I've posted Chapter 13 up at Wattpad.  I'm developing the character of Dr. Janet Chan some more.  Who wouldn't want to know more about the woman who designed the first HARM units during the Alien War!  I can feel the tempo of the story picking up and it'll be mostly action writing from now on.  You can hit the Wattpad link here to read Neo-Ace Academy for free.  If you like it please follow me on Wattpad, Facebook or Twitter.

Griz!  I was backing away at this point to get back to the car.  Big claws.
Chocolate Bear Claws - much more friendly!
It's been a busy July and the August long weekend is here.  I managed to finish one short chapter and start another over the weekend.  July was fun with activities like the Calgary Stampede, Taste of Edmonton, a very nice dinner out at Vivo, the premier of Pacific Rim (which was an awesome giant robot movie), and a trip out to Jasper in the Rocky Mountains.  Out at Jasper I saw my second grizzly bear ever, so the only big animals I haven't seen this summer are like mountain lions and moose.  I saw a black bear earlier this year and had elk eating the flowers in front of our cabin at Pyramid Lake so it has been a pretty good year for wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.