Tuesday 11 September 2012

Tales From A Yellow Star Free from Sept 11, 2012 to Sept 15, 2012

The Free promo campaign for my ebooks is now live!  Right now Tales From A Yellow Star is free  from Sept 11, 2012 to Sept 15, 2012!  Stay tuned for more upcoming freebies.

"Big Bang For Your Buck ...ideal for a science-fiction reader. More please, Mr. Lok."  A. Chow at Amazon.com
"Good exciting short sci-fi stories ...Good descriptions, believable characters and understandable plot, with credible technology. I enjoyed this."  Chopper at Amazon.co.uk


Amazon USA / Canada http://www.amazon.com/Tales-From-Yellow-Star-ebook/dp/B007HHQGKM
Amazon UK   http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-From-Yellow-Star-ebook/dp/B007HHQGKM

Quick Status
I'm running a low key campaign and I'm getting decent downloads.  Over 150 in the last day and a half.  Again, thank you to anyone who has downloaded it.  It is ranking about 40 to 50 in the free SF download list so I'm pretty happy.  If you enjoy it and have a chance, leave me some feedback or a quick review on Amazon if you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.