Saturday 8 September 2012

Raid on Kahamba Release / Limited Time Free Book Promo

Good day, Everyone!
Raid on Kahamba is undergoing final edits and I hope to have it up in the Amazon store sometime during the week of September 10-16, 2012.  I hope people enjoy this science fiction action story with mecha combat.  I would love to hear comments back from mecha fans or anyone who just enjoyed the story.  I've tried to create a believable world and am introducing key elements that will figure in the the Exocrisis Blue series which is the next thing I'll be writing up.

Now onto the other news.  Amazon allows authors to put their works up for free every so often to promote their books if they are part of the KDP program.  Here is the free book promo schedule I'll be setting up on Amazon.
  • Free from Sept 11, 2012 to Sept 15, 2012  Tales From A Yellow Star  
  • Free from Sept 16, 2012 to Sept 20, 2012  HARM  (first Exocrisis story)
  • Free from Sept 19, 2012 to Sept 23, 2012  Raid on Kahamba (second Exocrisis story)
Hit the link below to see the direct links to the Kindle store.
My Ebook Publications

If you manage to snag it for free, please leave some comments here on the blog or an Amazon review.  I have a few reviews, but would appreciate more.

Above Photo credit: liza31337 / Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.