Saturday 27 July 2013

Neo-Ace Chapter 12 Posted at Wattpad (Amazon Field Trip)

Chapter 12 has been posted up at Wattpad.  We learn more about Blue Newt society and take a field trip deep into the Amazon to visit their colony.  You can hit the Wattpad link here to read Neo-Ace Academy for free.  If you like it please follow me on Wattpad, Facebook or Twitter.

It has been a pretty busy week of visiting the mountains and writing.  I was aiming to get three chapters done and I'm working on the third.  I'm finding that the writing is moving along and I'm looking forward to finishing the next few chapters so the action can pick up again as the end of the novel ends with a few bangs.

Over at Wattpad, I'm finding that it is pretty hard to find readers.  I've had a few good ones, but generally, there is a great deal of social networking going on with fanning and all that.  It takes too much effort away from the writing to pull off being popular so I'm going to let it sit.  Thanks to all the friends and the traffic being driven there from this blog and my other Tokyoexcess blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.