Wednesday 15 May 2013

Serializing Draft Chapters For Exocrisis Blue: Neo-Ace At Wattpad

It has taken longer than I wanted to get the next installment of Exocrisis Blue: Neo-Ace out the door. I figure I'm about halfway done for this short novel, with another to follow after this.  I'll be probably writing a short story to fill in between HARM and Raid on Kahamba and releasing the three stories as a new ebook on Amazon this summer.  So as an interim step for Neo-Ace I'm going to serialize the chapters as I go in draft form.  This way you'll know I'm actually working on it and not slacking off.  The final revised version will only be on Amazon.  Who knows, maybe I'll even build some buzz for it on Wattpad.

Neo-Ace is available at this link on Wattpad.  New installment weekly.
http://www.wattpad.com/17096771-neo-ace-academy-an-exocrisis-blue-story-neo-ace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.