Monday 20 May 2013

Raid on Kahamba Free For A Limited Time At Amazon.com

Raid on Kahamba is no longer free at the end of May 24, 2013.  I've used up my KDP free days.  Thanks to everyone who participated in the downloads.

Raid on Kahamba is my novella length followup to HARM which introduced my battlefield mechas.  These stories are set in a future which has humanity sharing the world with the alien Blue Newts.  The Blue Newts invaded the Earth and basically reshaped the global political structure after they carved out their territories.  Raid on Kahamba is a fast paced story about a team of commandos backed up by mechas racing to retrieve an alien artifact.

http://www.amazon.com/Raid-on-Kahamba-ebook/dp/B009BTMMC0

I haven't promoted Raid on Kahamba as much as HARM, but it is available free right now as I'm using up a number of my promo days due to it being enrolled in the Amazon KDP program.  If you enjoy it, also check out HARM, and I'm serializing the draft of Exocrisis Blue: Neo-Ace at Wattpad too.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.