Saturday 22 June 2013

Neo-Ace Update. Chapter 7 now up at Wattpad.

Just a quick update today.  I just posted chapter 7 up at Wattpad and it continues the character development of the heroine.  Last couple of weeks have been pretty busy and I've been tired too so I'm just working again on Chapter 13 today and tomorrow.  You can hit the Wattpad link here.  If you like it follow me on Wattpad, Facebook or Twitter.  Up here in Edmonton the weather's been wet and cool, but nothing like our sister city 300km to the south.  Calgary was heavily flooded and a state of emergency has been declared.  The city centre was completely flooded to various degrees and I'm wondering how the Calgary Stampede Fair/Rodeo will go in a couple of weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.