Monday 4 June 2012

Raid on Kahamba - A Story From Exocrisis Blue

I've been busy with work, blogging for Tokyo Excess, and planning out the world of Exocrisis Blue.  Usually in this order.  Have no fear though, work continues in utmost secrecy.  While I have good notes for Exocrisis, I realized there was a need to keep adding more background material as story points came up.  I also needed to keep things orderly at the same time as I'm covering a 16 year stretch of history before the main story of Exocrisis Blue.
Front View concept drawing of a HARM unit.

So, I'm letting fans of the first story Exocrisis Blue story, HARM, know that I have started writing another standalone story that takes place about 10 years after HARM and 6 years before Exocrisis Blue.  This story will give some details about the end of the Alien War and build on some critical key elements that will be central to Exocrisis Blue. Everyone's favourite HARM pilot, Joshua Scott, will be back as a central character.

This is a story is tentatively titled RAID, and is about a mission to snatch something important from a research facility located at an old mining facility in Africa.  I'm aiming to have the story done in the August to September time frame of 2012.  The story will feature advanced HARM units, international intrigue, commandos, and more.

And thanks to all the people who bought HARM.  It certainly helps in the morale department.

Stay tuned!

One more thing, do any mecha fans out there know of any good places I can post or publicize my Exocrisis / HARM stories.  There are many forums, but not many for something that isn't Gundam or for authors to talk about their books/stories.  Let me know in the replies if you can help out. Thanks again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.