Sunday 27 October 2013

Neo Ace Mecha Scifi - Chapter 24 Combat at the Labs

Chapter 24 of Neo Ace is now up at Wattpad

Resistance builds against the attacking raiders in this chapter.  I can tell you that I'm pretty pumped to be writing the last three or four chapters of Neo Ace.  I already have some great ideas for the next book which concludes the major story arc.  Major engagements with wave after wave of drones, naval engagements, and of course ground combat with mechs and regular armour.  Where the main characters end up is kind of predetermined, but it is going to an action filled next book - just have to finish and revise Neo Ace first though!

Sunrise in Edmonton
Kind of busy this weekend though as I had to do the fall yard cleanup yesterday.  Today it is grey and rainy / snowing so it was good everything was done yesterday.  I'm writing Chapter 30 today, which is a final showdown chapter for a few of the protagonists in their big mechs. 


Have a read for free on Wattpad and let me know if you like it!  You can hit the Wattpad link here.  If you like it please follow me on Wattpad, Facebook or Twitter.  Also check out my books on Amazon at my publications page here. If you enjoy the reading, please leave a like or a comment as it helps to get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.